|Job Ref:||204538361||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kirkby-In-Ashfield||Address:||Post Code:||NG17||Salary:||£31000 - £33000/annum + Overtime||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:58|
• Carry out routine maintenance & inspections, including PPM.
• Carry out planned repairs to Injection Mould & Blow Mould machinery, factory and services.
• Ideally have knowledge of plastics and the plastics processing requirements.
• Complete maintenance documentation. I.E. Engineering Reports
• Evaluate/identify and carry out improvements to machinery and factory.
• Work closely with shift personnel.
• Liaise directly with suppliers and service engineers.
• Repair breakdowns in a safe & time efficient manner.
• Have a sound knowledge of electrical, pneumatic & hydraulic fault finding.
• Be fully conversant with all schematic drawings.
Successful candidate must have a flexible approach towards this position, paid overtime will be required to work as & when required and a callout pattern has been implemented within the department (including weekends).
Ideally the candidate must be from a plastic manufacturing background or a high volume production environment, with the understanding of meeting targets and deadlines.
Days, Afternoons & Nights