|Job Ref:||204538402||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||East Midlands||Address:||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:58|
Our client, a well - established provider of entrance control and perimeter protections systems, is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the dedicated Project team. You will be joining a small, friendly and busy team where you will predominately work on installation projects in the Entrance Control and Perimeter Protection Sector. Your project management expertise will deliver the full site preparation for the seamless commissioning of the various projects. Your attention to detail and ability to execute on planned schedules through your expertise in collaborating with the many cross-functional internal and external disciplines whilst balancing the financials is critical. Key to your success is you credibility in your ability to co-ordinate and schedule all services to site and objectively evaluate project risks against the fulfilment of Health and Safety regulations, including CDM and Environmental legislation and quality systems versus people qualification requirements. |
Job Title: PROJECT MANAGER
Reporting to: DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR
Predominately working on the projects for the installations business. You ensure that all projects achieve and exceed budgetary targets and ensure that the site is fully prepared for installations to commence. You will liaise with the multi-functional teams both externally and internally assuming responsibility for the management of project delivery outputs including programme, financial position, health and safety, environmental performance and progress for all allocated projects whilst ensuring all customer/client and company standards are met and maintained. You will co- ordinate customers, suppliers, services, equipment, parts and teams to effectively achieve just in time delivery schedules for seamless continuation of successful installation. Ensuring continuous process flow with built in contingency plans that remain within budgetary parameters.
Start date: ASAP
Package: Attractive base salary plus car, bonus and benefits
Location: IDEALLY SOUTH EAST OR EAST MIDLANDS
• Commercially astute, balancing the needs and requirements of the project against financial constraints, as well as demonstrating your attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Your demonstrable ability to be able to deliver and revise plans in a pressurised environment will be key to your success.
• Prince2 or other project management qualification .
• Health & Safety or IOSH qualification.
• Positive attitude, proven ability to plan and organise, open minded and true team player
• pragmatic in approach, hands on and results driven; a general broad knowledge of Security Systems; a confident decision maker.
• Likes variety and pressure.
• Driving License