|Job Ref:||204538404||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||BS24 0AT||Address:||Salary:||£33500/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:12|
Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer who is interested in joining a global leader?|
We complete external landscaping, interior design, paving and flooring products business - from planning and engineering, to guidance and delivery.
Summary of role
1. To carry out planned and reactive maintenance activities to a suitable engineering standard to maximise plant availability.
2. Completion of work requests and project delivery.
3. To deliver continuous and measurable process improvements.
4. Maintain and improve the safe working environment, and support initiatives, campaigns and activities that form the site Health and Safety action Plan.
1. Provide a rapid and effective response to production breakdowns throughout the shift, whilst maintaining or improving safety standards.
2. Complete planned engineering activities based on an agreed list of priorities to the correct specification, whilst maintaining or improving safety standards.
3. Identify and implement improvements (at a suitable level) to the process and equipment, whilst maintaining or improving safety standards. These improvements should focus on improved machine availability, performance, reject reduction, equipment lifetime cost and energy saving.
4. Complete maintenance computer program used for recording activities and the use of parts.
5. Carry out daily communication with the shift Team Leaders to review the progress of work.
6. Assist the Team Leaders and Production operatives with production cover when required.
7. Update drawings and specifications for machine modifications or parts.
8. Provide engineering support to other maintenance staff within the works.
9. Attend and contribute to process improvement meetings.
10. Ensure that the maintenance workshop is kept a clean, tidy and hazard free.
11. Undertake any other reasonable request from the site Engineering Manager or production supervisor.
Time served apprenticeship in an electrical engineering discipline to City & Guilds 2320 Parts 1 & 2 or equivalent.
Current edition of the IEE wiring regulations BS7671
NVQ level 3 Electrical Installations
Formal mechanical multiskilling qualification.
Formal process improvement qualification (six sigma green belt as example)