|Job Ref:||204538448||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Lichfield||Address:||Post Code:||WS14||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:58|
Production Engineer, Process Engineer, 5 axis, Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, CNC Programmer, 5 axis Machinist, SolidWorks, SolidCAM, HyperMill, Vericut, Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Engineering, Precision, Location: Lichfield, Position: Permanent, Salary: £NEG depending on experience|
Leading 5 axis Production Engineer wanted!
£NEG salary depending on experience, Permanent position
EMBS are currently representing a leading engineering company who specialise in the design, development and manufacturing of specialist precision components for the automotive, motorsport and defence industries.
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior 5 axis Production / Process Engineer to help support and manage / lead the process within 5 axis machining on a permanent basis, located near Lichfield.
Commuting areas include: Cannock, Walsall, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield, Nuneaton, Coventry, Ashby de-la Zouch, Burton on Trent, Leicester, Hinckley amongst others.
The role has arisen due to expansion of their Production Engineering team and they are looking to recruit an individual who will fit well within their team and add value to the business. The client will also consider a strong 5 axis Production Engineer who is wanting more responsibility.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
* Strong experience programming machines CNC Machines using CAD/ CAM software
* Ability to use HyperMill, SolidCAM, Vericut or Solidworks would be beneficial
* Experience of working within precision machining environment i.e. Aerospace, Motorsport, Automotive, Engineering etc.
* Proven experience of producing programmes for 5 axis machines, HMC and VMC's is critical and knowledge of Heidenhain is also essential
* Demonstrate the ability to design and detail fixtures to suit the machines as well as specifying and ordering the correct cutting tools to suit a range of high grade materials including aluminum, steel, cast iron and various exotic alloys.
* Produce high quality documentation to support programming work.
* Prove out programmes and parts
In return the client is offering:
* Salary: Competitve but negotiable depending on experience
* Holiday entitlement & contributory pension scheme
* 39 hour working week
* Modern working environment with up to date tools and machinery
* Training and progression / succession plans for individual future growth
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic yet driven individual who is a competent production engineer with a strong machining background who is wanting a more senior role.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to