|Job Ref:||204538449||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£24000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:58|
An Engineering Consultancy is looking to recruit a new Structural Engineer based in Leeds. This is a great opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join one of the largest privately owned Partnerships of Consulting Engineers in the UK. The successful Structural Engineer should have a degree in Civil/Structural Engineering and have 2-5 years experience. |
Structural Engineer Package -
• £24k - £30k + negotiable package
Structural Engineer Role -
• Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
• Prepare high quality technical reports inc dilapidation reports and due diligence structural surveys.
• Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages, including CSC Fastrak, TEDDS to back up reporting tasks.
• Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc) is maintained.
• Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
• Work on small to medium refurbishment and building extension projects.
Structural Engineer Requirements -
• First degree in Civil / Structural Engineering essential.
• 2-5 years' experience
• Varied experience in all the common forms of construction and building types.
• Experience of listed and historic buildings would be an advantage.
• Experience of assessing existing structures is crucial.
• Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
• Experience of structural analysis design and analysis software essential.
• Full clean driving license
The Structural Engineer role is looking to be filled ASAP. Please apply ASAP.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy