|Job Ref:||204538454||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Winchester||Address:||Post Code:||SO23||Salary:||£370 - £400/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:58|
My client, a local authority in Hampshire, is looking for a UX Front End Developer to work on an initial 3 month contract basis paying up to £400 per day for the right person.|
* Ensuring that the front end development achieves its core objectives whilst providing it's users with the most effective, efficient and enjoyable experience as possible
* Ensuring front end coding meets the required standards, cross browser compatibility, accessibility and SEO requirements.
* Collaborating on user experience planning.
* Build HTML, CSS and JS templates to be added to the content management system as templates
* Planning the most effective technical solutions to the development of new features.
* Ensuring development takes place within the existing standards.
* Accessibility testing
* Cross-browser testing
The job holder should have the following skills:
* Knowledge of Sitecore beneficial
* Attention to detail.
* Experience with user interface design patterns.
* Strong conceptualisation ability, strong visual communication ability.
The project have asked for resource from Sept - Mar 2017 inclusive, however the procurement guidelines advise that the client recruits & renews in a maximum of 3 month increments.
No shift work or working from home.
Please contact Danny Eccles at Service Care Solutions for more information or to apply. Alternatively if this role isn't for you, we do offer a referral bonus of £250 for every new candidate you refer to us that we place in a position for more than 13 weeks. That's £250 just for forwarding a job advert to a friend