|Job Ref:||204536576||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£26000 - £30000/annum Van, door to door||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:50|
Profile for job 00001115, Service Engineer.|
Air Conditioning Service Engineer required for our client, a Berkshire based specialist in air conditioning and ventilation service and installation. The Air Conditioning will be required to provide service and maintenance to a number of high profile commercial clients sites along the M4, from Reading to the centre of London.
The Air Conditioning Engineer must have a proven background in service and maintenance of various air conditioning plant, e.g. VRV's, VRF's and splits. The Air Conditioning MUST hold a valid F-Gas qualification.
Service Engineer Position Overview
* Providing service and maintenance to air conditioning equipment, such as VRV's, VRF's and splits.
* Attending commercial sites along the M4, from Reading to Central London.
Service Engineer Position Requirements
* Proven experience and background in the service and maintenance of air conditioning equipment.
* Ideally based along the M4 between Reading and Central London.
* Hold a valid F-Gas qualification.
* NVQ Level 2 minimum in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration or equivalent.
Service Engineer Position Remuneration
* £26k - £30k DOE
* Premium pay rates - Weekends
* Company Van
* Company performance bonus
Interested in the position? Either reply to this email or call the office on (Apply online only)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn - Search Bennett & Game Recruitment.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy