|Job Ref:||204537418||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:51|
LOCATION: GREATER GLASGOW OR EDINBURGH |
You will join our UK Lighting Sales Team, taking ownership of all of our Scotland Lighting sales. Your primary focus will be on demand creation and new business development for clients located within the Greater Glasgow and Edinburgh area. Working in close collaboration with the sales Team, and reporting to the RSM, you will be required to support the sales process in selling to Lighting distributors, contractors, consultants and end users. We are either looking for LED lighting technical product knowledge, or Scottish market experience within Lighting. You will be expected to spend 80% of your time on the road.
- Achieve a set sales target / Achieve a set margin level
- Continuously monitor and improve the conversion rate of quotes to orders for the region.
- Introduction of Eaton and Cooper Products to provide a solution of products.
- Call on and develop business/social relationships with target customers throughout their organization in order to gain and develop opportunities through to and including the order stage.
- Developing and maintaining relationship with business influencers within Regional customer base
- Assist in the Co-ordination of the teams activities with other sales teams and internal departments.
- Understand products and their competitive position in the region and communicate the customer's satisfaction and/or needs by: understanding Company Strategies, Policies, Program and CRM
- Understanding of appropriate customer service systems and commitment to executing them.
- Providing upper management with useful market information monthly, including business conditions, results achieved and actions planned.
- Maintain company documentation, including expenses and project tracking system
- LED Lighting technical knowledge OR Scottish market experience within Lighting
- Full UK driving license essential
WHAT EATON CAN OFFER:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities - Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Important notice: All candidates applying to this vacancy will be subject to background screening