|Job Ref:||204537419||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Greater London||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:51|
You will join our UK Security Sales Team. Your main responsibilities will be to seek and gain specification of Eaton Security as preferred Manufacturer with specialist security installers and to work with consultants, contractors and end users to get Eaton Security equipment specified. We are looking for a professional benefiting from successful Security systems sales experience, and relevant legislation knowledge. You will be expected to be on the road about 75% of your time in South-East England: South London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex.
- Collaboration and cooperation with the wider Eaton Electric Business Development, National and Regional Contractor sales team and all other internal stakeholders to maximize opportunities for all Eaton Electric product lines.
- Provide the primary customer interface for all Security products, services and solutions
- Knowing by customer who influences 80% of construction business in the territory.
- Understanding major competitors' tactics, organisation, distribution, strategy and pricing, and keeping management informed of trends and changes.
- Developing and maintaining a relationship with key business influencers within the customer base eg NSI and SSIAB Installers, buying Groups and major consultants and contractors,
- Call on and develop business/social relationships with target Customers and Contractors at all levels throughout their organisation in order to gain and develop opportunities for specification and through to the order
- A minimum of 5 years' Security sales experience with demonstrable evidence of success
- Knowledge of Security industry relevant standards, EN50131 PD6662 BS8243, etc.
- Ideally degree qualified with an electrical engineering bias
- A network of contacts and relationships in the Security Industry, M&E Consultant, Main and M&E - Contracting community within the defined geography
WHAT EATON CAN OFFER:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities - Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Important notice: Candidates applying to this vacancy will be subject to background screening