|Job Ref:||204537495||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Enfield||Address:||Post Code:||EN1||Salary:||£25000 - £40000/annum £30k - £45k + car/allowance + Bens||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:51|
Are you an experienced customer facing Business or Systems Analyst that has worked within a Lettings or Student Accommodation IT environment? Do you have a background acting as conduit between different business areas or between businesses? If the answer is yes then Code Red Associates could be recruiting for your next career move. We are a specialist supplier of ICT resource to the public sector, local authority & housing sectors and are currently recruiting for an IT Business Partner, Systems Analyst & Data Analyst for one of the major professional services suppliers to their market - an established, respected and progressive organisation who are committed to employee development. |
The main purpose of this role will be to act as conduit between IT department and the business or third party suppliers, whilst working to improve these channels at all times. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include mobilising new contracts, improving, analysing & improving business processes, fault diagnosis & resolution, data analysis, user acceptance testing, training customer account & change management, systems implementation, integration, delivery & development, as well as assisting the implementation team on customer sites wherever necessary. It will also be necessary to attend management meetings, deliver training sessions and provide ad-hoc systems support. The successful applicant will be a confident communicator, analyst, negotiator and trainer and you will be able to understand & communicate customer requirements without needing to go into technical detail and have the
ability convey information to customers without the need for technical jargon.
- A successful commercial track record as an IT Business Partner, Business Analyst, Systems Analyst &/or Data Analyst
- Experience of working in a customer facing capacity
- Some experience in project management/coordination, Data Analysis, UAT testing & Training
- Experience of working with business processes within Social Housing, Private Property Management, Student Lettings, Repairs, Facilities Management, Asset Management, Maintenance, Mobile Working, Tenancy Management, Leasing, & or Rents environment from an IT perspective
- Experience of working for commercial IT enterprises such as software vendors, IT consultancy, or IT outsourcing organisations
- Experience in writing freehand SQL scripts in order to interrogate data sets or have expertise in MS Excel
- Experience of working with Student Letting Software (Such as Occam Room Service, Kinetic KxStudent, TCAS Student, Rent Pro, student Pad, Rezlynx or similar; or
- Experience of Private Property Management Software (Such as Asckey FM First, Causeway FM Facts, Excitech, Archibus, FSI Concept, Manhattan Centerstone, McLaren CAFM Explorer, Pex Enterprise, Planon Universe, Qube, Service Works QFM, Tabs CAFM, X-RM FMServer, or similar; or
- Experience of working with at least one Social Housing Management System (Such as Civica Cx/Universal Housing, Northgate Housing/OHMS, Orchard Housing, Castleton/Kypera Housing, Capita Academy/OPENHousing, Aareon QL, MIS ActiveH, etc.)
As an individual you will be an excellent communicator, adept at liaising at all levels with a variety of stakeholders and have experience integrating business systems and processes. You will also be highly analytical with a keen eye for problem solving. This role is office based but will entail some travelling around the UK to client sites and so a driving license is required for this post, you will receive a company car or allowance as well as mileage in return. This organisation continues to expand, has branches throughout the UK and is offering this excellent opportunity for an ambitious professional to progress their career. Please apply swiftly to avoid disappointment.
Code Red Associates acts as an Employment Agency/Business with regards to this vacancy. As an Equal Opportunities employer Code Red welcomes applications regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job