|Job Ref:||204537603||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£21 - £25/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:16|
A Tier 1 civil engineering contractor working as part of a major highways JV requires a Site Engineer to join their team on a contract basis for a major road upgrade. We are looking for a candidate who is interested in taking an on-going role with the potential for promotion within the company. This stage of the project involves the construction and upgrades of a of the motorway which includes, utilities, road construction and surfacing. |
The Site Engineer will be responsible for;
* Liaising with the project team to ensure safe, timely delivery of a quality project
* Under direction, preparing and implementing inspection and test plans
* Setting out of roads and structural elements
* Keeping daily records of site activities
The ideal candidate will have the following;
* A Degree, Bachelors, MSc or HND in Civil Engineering
* Knowledge and experience of Highways standards and procedures
* Experience working for a main contractor
* CSCS qualification
* Knowledge and experience of motorways and setting out.
The successful candidate will not only benefit form working for this excellent contractor but will also benefit from working with Carmichael UK. We pay weekly, offer support with CSCS, PTS and Lucas tests, have a competitive referral scheme and retail discounts on our Hummingbird website.
Please apply now if you are interested