|Job Ref:||204537620||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wokingham||Address:||Post Code:||RG40||Salary:||£21500 - £25500/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:51|
CNC & Manual / Conventional Turner|
Wokingham, Berkshire £21,500.00 to £25,500.00
Established for over 5 decades this specialist manufacturer, supplier and installer of purpose designed security products and devices are experienced continued growth, development and reinvestment into brand new machinery and CNC technology within a purpose built machine shop.
Due to an excellent reputation for quality and service, the company has continued to grow and expand its client base and orders and has recently moved into a further 2 units on the same site.
This is a very exciting time for the company and for the new CNC Machinist looking to join a dynamic and growing organisation.
To set and operate CNC & Manual / Conventional Lathes to produce parts and components in the manufacture of specialist security devices.
• Set and Operate CNC & Manual / Conventional Lathes
• CNC & Manual / Conventional Turning
• Machines - XYZ ELX Control, Central Lath ELX, BSA Centre Lathe (previous experience is an advantage but not essential as long as you have CNC Lathe setting experience)
• Remove finished items from machines and separate rejected items
• Clean and remove damaged or otherwise inferior materials to prepare raw products for processing
• Complete and sign off route cards for each job
• Plus any tasks applicable to your role and experience as requested by line managers
• Compliance at all times with our Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental framework and responsibilities
• 37.5hrs per week
• 7:30am to 3:30pm - Monday to Friday (½ lunch)
• Lots of OT available paid at x1.5hrs after 7.5hrs day and Saturday mornings
CNC, Manual, Conventional, Machinist, Machining,Precision Engineer, Component Manufacture, Lathe, Turner, Turning, XYZ, Set, Setter, Setting, Operate, Operator