|Job Ref:||204537740||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum OTE,VAN||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:18|
Location: Manchester, Birmingham, Nottingham, London. - Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 (OTE £30,000)|
Field Service Engineer (Vehicle Wash Equipment)
Are you a multi-skilled Field Service Engineer with experience repairing vehicle wash equipment?
I am actively looking for talented field service engineers experienced with maintaining electrical and mechanical vehicle wash equipment at customer sites. This can includes jet washers, vacuums, Car, Truck, Bus and Train washes.
Field Service Engineers will be required to
* Repair and service the companies full range of equipment
* Install equipment as instructed to the companies standards and work instructions
* Advise customers with best practices to ensure maximum product lifespan.
* Maintain tools and control van stocks.
As Field Service Engineer you will also maintain/promote safe working conditions and practices at all times. We can offer successful field service engineering candidates the following:
* Salary up to £30,000 + OTE
* A company van that can be used for private use
* Over £6000 of tools
* Company mobile and Laptop/ tablet
* Approved overtime paid
* Monthly individual performance bonus
* Annual company performance bonus
If you are genuinely looking for a great career with a renowned service provider or have any further questions or queries regarding this field service engineering position please don't hesitate to contact Jane Holden at ASC Connections - (Apply online only) - (url removed)
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services. We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively. For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at (url removed)