|Job Ref:||204537756||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Redhill||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£280 - £320/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:58|
Managing Quantity Surveyor - Surrey - Main Contractor - New Build |
• A superb opportunity has arisen for a Managing or Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on a number of schemes and manage 2 Quantity Surveyors.
• Exciting opportunity increase your experience with great clients and progression within a successful company.
• This is a mix on site and office based.
• The company are a family run main contractor
• This a long term ongoing freelance role.
Key attributes of the candidate include:
• Serial Contractor with a strong CV consisting of Main Contractors
• Strong experience of sub contractor procurement.
• Heavy amount of experience on New Build Projects
• Good understanding of building technology and construction processes
• Organised, with good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Can adapt to different tasks quickly, efficiently and confidently
• Capable of working in an autonomous or team orientated environment
• Degree qualified or equivalent.
• Interpret information and instructions correctly and carry out tasks accordingly
• Experience on Commercial Projects with a main contractor preferred
The candidate must have recent UK experience as an Managing Quantity Surveyor or Commercial Manager.
The client will interview at short notice and can start soon afterwards.
To apply for this Quantity Surveyor role, please click the 'Apply' button below or call Aaron on (Apply online only)