|Job Ref:||204539528||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:58|
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Negotiable, Depending on Experience
Contract: Full time, permanent
Specialised Steelwork Limited provides Detailing and Project Management solutions for the Architectural, Structural and Miscellaneous Metalwork industries. The team pride themselves on their progressive and leading edge perspective on their work through constant development and detailed design. Investment into the latest 3D modelling and CNC software has allowed the company to offer both 2D and 3D designs to suit all Client requirements.
Working closely within a Design Team, the successful candidate will be required to assist with the production of general arrangement drawings, fabrication drawings and schedules for staircases, balustrades and structural steelwork.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be a recent graduate, formal engineering qualifications will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of 2D AutoCad , 3D knowledge also advantageous
- Drawing skills to produce detailed manufacturing drawings for staircases, balustrades and structural steelwork
- Capable of working to client deadlines.
- You will have good communication skills and be extremely well organised
- Have the ability to develop good working relationships with both customers and colleagues.
- Once trained, you will be expected to produce consistently accurate drawings and have the ability to work with little supervision or instruction.
If you feel you have the skills and experiences required for this role then click `Apply` now, to submit a copy of your cv!
Keywords: Graduate, Draughtsman, Draughtsperson, Project Draughtsperson, AutoCAD, Advance Steel, Manufacturing Drawings, layout drawings, Draughtsman, 2D Drawings, 3D Drawings, Fabrication Drawings, Steelwork Drawings, Engineering , Detailer