|Job Ref:||204539544||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Royston||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£24000 - £26000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:58|
We are looking for a Mechanical Technician to work for an expanding hi-tech organisation with a diverse product range ranging from small intricate devices to large scale automated machinery. In this key role your job will be working with hi-value complex machinery with a strong focus on efficiency, quality and cost. You will need to have strong practical mechanical build and assembly skills with the ability to follow a defined process accurately.
Other responsibilities for the Mechanical Technician job will include:
- Hands on assembly of products
- Follow fixed process accurately and working as part of the teak to ensure work in completed to required schedules
- Be responsible for implementing continuous improvements in the production cell and work with the production engineering team to identify improvements
- Keeping records up to date
- Mechanical machine Building
- Reading basic mechanical and electrical drawings.
For this job you will need to have experience of:
- City & Guilds / ONC / BTech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience of working in a technical manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of mechanical assembly techniques.
- Experience reading basic mechanical and drawings
- An understanding of mechanical and electrical fault finding
- Ability to inspect, identify fault find components against a drawing