|Job Ref:||204539607||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tewkesbury||Address:||Post Code:||GL20||Salary:||£25000 - £32000/annum Excellent Bonus and Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:58|
Production and Field Service Engineer |
Tewkesbury- with UK and international travel
Working as a Production and Field Service Engineer you will gain exposure to the production process and service side of the development and maintenance of a hi-tech automated piece of equipment that is used in a wide range of industries across the world. You will join a small team working on all aspects of manufacturing whilst also taking on responsibility for field based activities in the UK and abroad. Responsibilities will include:
- Perform regular preventative maintenance services and breakdown visits to clients.
- Assembly and testing of mechanical and electromechanical items on site.
- Acceptance testing of assemblies including performance tests to ensure all parts meet specifications.
- Procurement of materials and parts.
- Inspection of goods received and implementing the company`s non-conformance policy where necessary.
- Manage all aspects of the service role including preparation and maintenance of service kit.
- Prepare and maintain work instructions for service activity.
For this role we are looking for:
- A practical engineering background ideally working on electromechanical complex products or scientific products.
- Working knowledge of assembly and testing procedures.
- Any exposure to CAD would be desirable.
- Experience of working in a Service Engineering role or a strong manufacturing background with a desire to do more field based work