|Job Ref:||204539652||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Salary:||£16.00 - £17.00/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:58|
One of our clients are looking for Electrically Biased Building Service Shift Technicians based in East London, previous experience of working in a banking environment is essential. To work on a continental shift pattern covering days and nights 06.00-18.00 days, 18.00-06.00 nights this is a 24/7 site that is manned 365 days a year. This is a temp to perm position and you will be expected to temp for a minimum of 12 weeks before going permanent salary up to £36K|
* Experience in a banking environment with multi-site locations.
* Conversant with a wide range of building service systems and equipment.
* Sound Electrical and Mechanical knowledge.
* Be conversant with current Health and Safety legislation with relevance to safe working practices.
* City & Guilds Parts 1 and 2 (Electrical Installation 2360) or recognized equivalent.
* 17th Edition Institute of Electrical Engineers (I.E.E) Registration or recognized equivalent.
* Electrical Apprenticeship - gained within the building maintenance industry.
* Experience with similar maintenance duties including fault diagnosis, rectification.
* Experience in the Electrical aspects of general building PPM schedules.
* Prior experience of Building Management Systems.
* Previous work experience in a business critical environment[s].
* PASMA/IPAF certified.
* Experience with Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS).
* Proactive approach