|Job Ref:||204537826||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Isleworth||Address:||Post Code:||TW7||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:58|
A leading manufacturer of precision components is looking for an experienced CNC Programmer, Setter, Operator (Milling) to join their team in South West London and ideally looking for someone with experience in the aerospace and instrumentation industries to help with their growing business.|
Reporting directly to the Workshop Supervisor your role will be: to write programmes, perform setups and operate CNC mills to manufacture precision parts. The job holder will play an integral role in proving out and implementing new production methods, driving continuous improvement and efficient work methods as well as guiding other operators in the machining of products.
In the Main your Responsibilities will be:
1. To program and set CNC machines to manufacture precision parts according to engineering
drawings and specifications.
2. To implement new production methods, using the latest computer technology to improve
cost efficiency and ensure continuous improvement.
3. To work according to tight schedules and follow strict quality control and precise guidelines
as outlined in ISO 9001:2008 and as per supplier requirements.
4. Adhere to the Company Health and Safety requirements and follow Company rules and
acceptable codes of conduct.
Ideally you will have the following Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and skills and be able to undertake the core activities listed below:
• BTEC in Engineering or equivalent experience/knowledge.
• Experience as a CNC Setter, Programmer and Operator with CAD/CAM programming
• Experience working on CNC Mills
• Ability to interpret engineering drawings
• Ability to use a wide variety of measuring equipment
• Working within an ISO 9001:2008 environment
• Proficiency in Computer Programming (CNC) and basic IT systems
• Knowledge of programming (Fanuc) for Haas machines
• Innovative & driven
• Strong work ethic
• Flexible and supportive
• Good time management
• Discrete, confidential and professional
• Good communication skills