|Job Ref:||204537847||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:58|
Senior Site Engineer|
-£45,000-50,000 plus benefits
I am currently looking to recruit Senior Site Engineer for a market leading engineering company.
The Senior Site Engineer will be responsible to work closely with the Maintenance teams and Engineering Managers. They will perform a specific discipline over a wide range of complexities.
The role will be based from the Essex office however it will require travel to client sites such as (Stansted, Gatwick and Heathrow). As such all applicants will have to have an element of flexibility when it comes to travel, in addition a large amount of night work will be required.
Key Words -, Maintenance, Mechanical, Electrical, Engineering, Audit, Commissioning, Inspection.
Skills & Experience
* Applicants must be experienced in electrical and mechanical engineering
* Applicants should hold a current ECS card or have the Level 3 qualifications and experience to obtain one
* Training on the job will be provided as necessary
* Applicants will be expected to obtain a DBS (CRB) disclosure certificate
* Good people skills
* Good literacy, numeracy and communication skills
* Can work on own initiative and within a team
* Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
* Duties may include but are not limited to
* Audit and Inspection
* Reviewing and Endorsing Functional Design and System Test Specifications
* Applying Client & Industrial Standards to project supplied designs
* Witness testing of handling equipment and controls for functionality and performance
* Factory and Site Acceptance Testing
Company Description We believe it is vital to understand your industry to best understand your requirements, so we have structured our business into specialist divisions, each with their own dedicated areas of expertise. Our experienced consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you successful find the position you are searching NA Process Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with their details and if they are placed by Proactive you will receive between £(Apply online only). *T&Cs apply*
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please contact Josh Porter at or NA I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
These Divisions include - Airports, Rolling Stock, Rail, Construction, Automation, FMCG, Manufacturing , Transportation, Technology and Lighting.
Proactive Technical recruitment are a specialist multi branched recruitment consultancy covering the full spectrum of temporary and permanent staffing within the technical sector. We specialise in innovative recruitment solutions for some of the UK's most high profile businesses, offering a complete service to employers and candidates for all aspects of temporary and permanent work.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy