|Job Ref:||204538717||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:58|
Head of PMO - Gloucester - Up to £80,000 (negotiable) plus Bonus and company Benefits|
Our client, one of the markets leading Cyber Security Services providers, is looking for an experienced Head of PMO to join their division headquartered in Gloucester. This is an exciting opportunity for a professional who holds a strong career in managing the PMO function looking to join a company who are going through a huge growth period.
Our client offers a unique blend of the innovation of start-up culture while working for an international leading brand and is offering the opportunity for a Head of PMO to join a team of likeminded professionals working to drive the company strategy forward
Key Job Role:
*Build a fully functioning PMO practise including recruitment, training, retention and succession planning.
*Take full responsibility for all aspects of deploying protective monitoring solutions including ownership of appropriate governance processes such as gate and project reviews.
*Put in place suitable processes and controls required to ensure projects are delivered to agreed tolerances (scope, cost, time and quality).
*Own all the required project supporting processes such as scheduling, RAID, financial reporting and resource planning.
*Establish and maintain deployment metrics that provide suitable management reporting for the board and our customers.
*Be willing to undertake the day to day tasks needed to get projects completed successfully. This will likely include taking direct hands on responsibility for delivering high risk or high profile projects.
* Demonstrable experience managing a successful PMO or team of programme/project managers delivering security projects
* Ideally experience managing deployment projects for a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP).
* Experience designing, implementing, or commissioning large scale protective monitoring regimes
* Good high level knowledge of security technologies such as Sourcefire IDS, LogRhythm SIEM, RSA Security Analytics etc.
* This is not a technical role but the successful candidate will have a strong grasp of Enterprise IT fundamentals. A historic background in networking and/or systems administration would be highly desirable.
* Significant experience working in commercial customer facing environments including dealing with senior stakeholders.
* Must have excellent customer relations, people management, presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment with rapidly shifting priorities; ability to learn new technology and concepts quickly.
* Strong bachelor's degree or equivalent program in Science, Engineering, Technology or Management.
* demonstrable track record of successfully managing a PMO or portfolio of projects.
* experience working within a Managed Security Service Provider is preferable.
* APM, Prince 2 or equivalent project management qualification or demonstrable experience.
Additional: Candidates wishing to apply must already hold SC Security Clearance or be willing to undergo