|Job Ref:||204538727||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Car, Bonus||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:18|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Refrigeration Project / Site Manager to join a leading international refrigeration manufacturer in the Midlands area. The company manufacture market leading, energy efficient, bespoke refrigeration plant to both commercial and industrial clients.|
The company have been operating nationally for over 50 years and continue to expand and use the latest technology to develop leading, energy efficient refrigeration solutions to various clients throughout the world.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role and have experience managing refrigeration projects on site and ideally have experience working with industrial refrigeration plant and refrigerants such as Ammonia and CO2. You will also hold a relevant qualification in refrigeration and have knowledge of ammonia systems, CO2 cascade plant and other commercial refrigeration.
The role will involve travelling to various sites to oversee the installation of commercial and industrial refrigeration plant in a range of premises throughout the country.
* Project planning, calculation and management in coordination with the project leader.
* Design of the assembly and work orders.
* Ensure that all participants have all the necessary information and documents.
* Ongoing consultation with the client / customer and the project leader.
* Cost monitoring, claim management.
* Project programme tracking and completion till invoicing.
* Communication on site (orally and in writing). Site meetings, claim management. etc.
* Coordinator and controller of all sub contractors on site.
* Responsible for health and safety regulations.
* Procedure planning of commissioning and test operation.
* Handover from the sub contractors and to the customer as well as to the service organization.
For the right candidate an excellent basic salary in the region of £45k - £55k will be on offer (dependent upon experience) plus a company car, mobile phone, laptop and an excellent benefits package.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business