|Job Ref:||204538739||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Letchworth||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum pension and holidays and company car||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:00|
We are currently recruiting for a Product Manager to join our growing manufacturing company based in the Letchworth area. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established company and to be involvement in a growing friendly team. |
The Duties of the Product Manager are:
- Manage existing products through their lifecycle and delete products when required.
- The Product Manager will be developing forecasting information.
- You will be working alongside the NPI Manager on new product implementation.
- Identifying new opportunities of how to sell the product and how the product will be marketed.
- You will also be the voice of the customer, gaining feedback from the customer and delivering it back to the company.
- Develop and refine product portfolio strategies to increase market share and profitability.
- The product Manager will be monitoring customer buying trends.
- The successful candidate will have experience within a product Manager role.
- A minimum of HNC level qualification in Marketing, technical discipline or business is essential for the role.
- Experience within the manufacturing industry would be desirable but other technical engineering service would be considered.
- You will need to be flexible to travel around the UK and internationally.
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
If you interested in the Product Manager role please apply direct to the job boards