|Job Ref:||204538742||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:00|
I am working in partnership with a multi disciplined Contractor based in Hertfordshire who are seeking a Mechanical Contracts Manager to join their business after extended periods of growth.|
• Oversee the works of 3 - 4 projects
• Manage the works of 3 -4 project / site managers
• Ensure high standards of Health and Safety are maintained on each project
• Ensure high quality of works on site
• Ensure all Preconstruction activities are completed on time
• Programming - Short term and long term monitoring
• Complete necessary Procurement of materials and plant
• Compile monthly reports and forecasts
• Maintaining and developing client relationships
• Chairing and attending progress meetings
Project no.s & Values: - My client's projects range from c£50,000 to c£3,000,000 in value covering new build train stations (complete redevelopment of an Essex Station is one of their flagship schemes) to commercial to educational schemes, they have also recently taken steps to opening their residential development arm.
This is a client facing role where you will be required to partake in regular site meetings with the main contractor or client.
The ideal candidate will have worked on a variety of schemes including rail (not necessarily exclusively) and would have worked their way up from an electrical trade to a Project Manager or Contracts Manager level with the ability to oversee multiple sites in a roaming role.
Please apply to find out more about the position