|Job Ref:||204538764||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||West Sussex||Address:||Post Code:||BN18||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:00|
IT and Systems Coordinator - West Sussex - £20k - £30k DOE |
Our client, based in West Sussex, is currently looking to recruit an IT and Systems Coordinator to join their busy organisation of a permanent basis. This successful IT and Systems Coordinator will be acting as the main point of contact for users in a face-to-face support environment including hardware support, Office support and email issues. You must be flexible to respond to a wide variety of requests, including taking and logging calls from 3rd parties who are trying to access the systems via the website.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an IT and Systems Coordinator to work in a small, friendly and successful organisation offering excellent career progression and training.
Key responsibilities for the IT and Systems Coordinator:
- Supporting 25 onsite users with Microsoft and Windows issues face-to-face
- Printer, desktop and laptop support
- MS Office support
- Set up equipment for new users
- Printer and email support
- Help with the VoIP telephony system
- Daily reporting with Excel
- Taking 1st line support calls from external companies trying to access systems through ecommerce channels
Key skills and experience for the IT and Systems Coordinator:
- Must have an IT qualification at a minimum of A Level
- Confident to be the main point of contact on site before escalation to head office based overseas
- Must be professional and presentable with excellent communication skills
- Keen interest in progressing a career in IT Support
Please apply as directed to avoid disappointment, or if you wish to discuss your suitability before applying then feel free to contact Felicity Handley at Clearwater on (Apply online only).
Please note: If you have not heard back in relation to your application within 2 weeks then please consider it unsuccessful on this occasion