|Job Ref:||204538829||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Heckmondwike||Address:||Post Code:||WF16||Salary:||£132/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:00|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!|
You will be working for...
A company that are a bed and furniture wholesale and retail company, they have a recently refurbished showroom open to the public and have a busy online store delivering good nationally.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Dealing with web admin duties (particularly with HTML, CSS and PHP)
- Monitoring website content and editing and uploading material
- Creating and editing images using industry standard tools such as Photoshop
- Working with the latest content platforms
- Uploading content to the site
- Dealing with general administration skills
- Assisting with the maintenance of websites
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment, covering: Object-oriented programming (OOP), SQL data modelling, Web and systems development, Event-driven programming.
You will gain City & Guilds Level 3 qualifications in IT Systems & Principles and IT Professional Competence, as well as a Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) in software development fundamentals.
Who should apply...
- Someone with excellent communication skills
- Someone with good eye for detail
- Someone with ability work well within a team
- Someone who is enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Someone who is reliable and confident
- Someone who is capable of independent work
- Someone with ideally 7 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
Successful apprentices will have the opportunity of a firm position within the company and a salary increase.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
It only takes a minute to apply FOR IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached