|Job Ref:||204538966||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£139/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:00|
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!|
You will be working for...
Our client is a Shop-fitting, Construction and Joinery Manufacturer. The employer is an expanding company proving building services across the UK and Europe.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job...
- The IT Apprentice will work within an established team supporting predominantly Microsoft Windows environments and maintaining varied applications
- This role provides an opportunity to work as part of a team that delivers exceptional levels of support to a demanding business
- The environment is fast paced and attention to detail is critical
- The main components of this position are:
- Provision of IT service support to users
- Analyse data to improve organisational decision-making
- Troubleshooting IT hardware/software faults through diagnosis
- Work within a team to deliver new infrastructure and application projects
- Improve productivity using software for Word processing, Spreadsheets,
- Presentations and Databases
- Establishing a good working relationship with users
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
Your training will...
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
- Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
- Someone who is enthusiastic about IT and new technologies
- Someone who has strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Someone who is punctual and has good time management skills
- Someone who has good organisational skills
- Someone who ideally has 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT NA may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher NA only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached