|Job Ref:||204538983||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Calne||Address:||Post Code:||SN11||Salary:||£20000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:17|
Are you a quality engineering professional looking for a broad ranging role with good levels of responsibility and ownership in the manufacturing environment? We currently have a great role available with a growing and ambitious company where your involvement could make a massive, positive, difference.
As the successful candidate you will report to the General Manager and be responsible for managing customer quality issues from receipt and investigation through to prevention of reoccurrence. You will drive the development of quality systems to British standards and be the focal point on all quality issues.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Client and supplier liaison and management
* Ensure compliance with and maintenance of ISO 9001 requirements.
* Implementation of ISO 18001 Health & Safety standards.
* Development and maintenance of KPIs to report on the performance of quality objectives.
* Internal liaison to ensure all departments are up to speed with quality related developments.
* Carry out internal audits of quality systems to predetermined timescales and host external auditors.
The successful candidate will have superb communication and client facing skills as this is a highly social role dealing with complex issues that require the precise transfer technical knowledge and client assurance.
This position would suit a quality professional with a background in manufacturing who has valid shop floor experience (mechanical/electrical) and an empathy for engineers and clients alike. Enthusiasm, a willingness to take ownership and a real positive attitude to get involved in reasonably requested activities around site is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to continue your career in a varied and engaging role. For any further details or to express an interest in this role please contact Ian Canavan on (Apply online only) or apply online.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business