|Job Ref:||204538984||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£130/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:00|
This is fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work with experienced employees and develop your future career|
You will be working for...
Established in 1999, Our client has been 1st to market with a wide range of toys, games, gifts, gadgets and entertainment products. They also sell on Ebay & Amazon and have an up and coming YouTube Channel - Currently working on a range of awesome projects that will be fun and challenging.
The client is at the forefront of a fun and dynamic online shopping and digital media industry and is building an exciting business that has a lot of ambition. We are looking for an apprentice who wants to be part of the future growth.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will...
- Optimise product listings to increase sales and performance
- Creatively list new products on e-commerce platforms and marketplaces
- Take good quality photos of new products and uploading them on to the relevant channels
- Write high quality and clear keyworded titles
- Write excellent, descriptive and interesting product descriptions
- Follow best practice and compliance guidelines for marketplaces such as Ebay and Amazon
- Assist in the creation of social media content and promotion of products through all social media channels
- Process and dispatch of orders
- Monitor stock levels and stock management
- Respond to customer service enquiries via email and over the phone
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Digital Marketing apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain a City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning £30k in a Digital Marketing role.
Who should apply...
- Someone who has agenuine interest in e-commerce and the future of online shopping
- Someone who has excellent verbal, writing and communication skills including spelling and grammar
- Someone who is computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Someone who has a good understanding and the ability to use social media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat
- Someone who is able to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Someone who has excellent planning, time management and implementation skills
- Someone who is a confident team player and able to work unsupervised
- Someone who is enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Someone who ideally has 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Digitial Marketing NA may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher NA only takes a minute to apply for an Digital Marketing apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Marketing career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached