|Job Ref:||204539079||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||OL9||Address:||Salary:||£150/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:00|
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!|
You will be working for...
Our client is a leading provider of commerce technologies, omnichannel operations and marketing solutions. Their comprehensive and modular solution suite enables the world's premier brands and retailers to deliver connected consumer experiences across all touchpoints of the entire purchase lifecycle to win with today's digitally connected consumer.
Fantastic opportunity to work with one of the leading companies of online & ecommerce merchandising & products with great career prospects also learning & development working with experienced members of staff
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will...
- Answer helpdesk telephone and providing 1st line support
- Ticket/Incident logging and triage
- Ticket/Incident escalation to 2nd and 3rd Line support
- Ticket/Incident reporting
- User account administration
- Creating Purchase Orders
- Set-up/Configuration of new user desktops/laptops & mobile devices
- Service desk SLA reporting
Your training will...
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
- Someone who has strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Someone who has an excellent telephone manner
- Someone who has the ability to listen and understand customer requests
- Someone who has excellent interpersonal skills
- Someone who has a professional and friendly manner
- Someone who ideally has 5 GCSE'S (C grade and above) including Maths and English
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT NA may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher NA only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached