|Job Ref:||204539260||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Salary:||£140 - £160/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:17|
- Defining, communicating and managing the Project Quality Assurance activities through an approved and operating Plan for Quality.
- Determining and managing a project Quality audit plan, in line with AS9101, to ensure that Projects are operating in compliance with Customer and applicable statutory and regulatory quality management system requirements.
- Working with key suppliers to develop and maintain an approved supply chain with clearly defined quality conditions.
- Working with the project team to achieve measurable improvement to project system operating processes.
- Working with the production team to achieve measurable improvement of product yields.
- Managing project non-conformance issues to ensure effective corrective actions are taken to achieve a level of zero recurrence.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of Quality Engineering within the Aerospace / Defence industry. (CQP preferred)
- AS 9100 Internal Auditor. (IRCA Approved preferred)
- BS 14001 (MIEMA preferred)
- Proven experience within a business improvement environment. ( BQF, EFQM, SEI trained preferred)
- Experience within a Software Development and Test environment
- Chartered Quality Professional (preferred)
- Mechanical Engineering Degree (preferred)