|Job Ref:||204540560||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Chester||Address:||Post Code:||CH1||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:17|
BI Developer / Business Intelligence Developer / SQL Developer - Chester|
ShortList Recruitment has a new requirement for a BI Developer / Business Intelligence Developer to join a household name company near Chester to work on data solutions for the data users across the business. This is a great opportunity to work on cutting edge Enterprise BI solutions on a Teradata Warehouse.
The right BI Developer for this role will be looking for a move into an environment where they can have a significant say in BI architecture and implement solutions for data consumers.
The BI Developer will work with the Data Warehouse and Business Teams to provide significant data analytics capabilities, so we need a seasoned BI Developer who can work with 3rd parties to deliver world class solutions.
The key requirements for the BI Developer are:
* A minimum of 5 years experience in designing and deploying enterprise level BI solutions
* Experience in developing user specified solutions to varied departments
* ETL experience across widely distributed systems
* Experience in Data Modelling, Database Design SQL, SSAS, SSIS, SSIS
* Ability to work closely with users to design and deliver solutions
* Identify, performance improvements and opportunities to add value
* Improve the quality of data delivered by identifying and resolving quality issues and Gaps
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented BI professional to move into a growing global organisation and have the freedom and funding to create cutting edge solutions.
The BI Developer role is paying up to £45,000 plus benefits.
The BI Developer role is commutable from Chester, Liverpool, Manchester and Runcorn.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis