|Job Ref:||204540570||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:59|
We are recruiting a Utilities Technician responsible for the delivery of technical works within the Engineering Services Department, reporting to the Utilities/CCTV Surveyor of the designated team. Day to day guidance will be provided by Project Managers and Senior Utilities staff as defined by the requirements of the assigned project. |
* Assisting both the Utilities and CCTV/Drainage Surveyors in survey activities.
* To develop and lead minor tasks as individuals or as part of a team, supporting the department both on site and in the office.
* To provide technical support with surveying activities, carrying out safety critical duties as required
* Having a sound knowledge of survey disciplines and the utilities sector
* To carry out all responsibilities in a professional manner representing Bridgeway positively to clients
QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING COURSES
* Higher level education (e.g. O.N.C./H.N.C.)
* Preferably hold Construction Skills Certificate Scheme competency (but not essential)
Candidates must hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
Please submit your Resume or call Neesha Kanani on (Apply online only) / (Apply online only) to discuss further.
Bridgeway Consulting Limited are an equal opportunities employer