|Job Ref:||204540586||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£13.94/hour £13.94 per hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:59|
Electrician Required in Farlington, Portsmouth|
Mountjoy are a leading service provider of building and maintenance support across southern England. We have an excellent reputation for delivering flexible, tailored services, including new builds, major and minor refurbishments, alterations, extensions and rolling programmes of works across all building types and in both the public and private sectors.
Due to continued success and growth, Mountjoy are now looking to recruit an experienced Electrician to work on our Portsmouth City Council Contract.
Reporting in to the Electrical Supervisor, the successful Electrician will be responsible for carrying out the right work at the right time; which means a quality job completed efficiently in a safe, clean and tidy way. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Diagnose a job fully before starting work, identifying the materials you need and other trades that are required. Phone into the Operations Centre and give your estimated completion time, your materials order and to book future visits.
- Keep the tenant up to date with what is happening and is going to happen on their job, asking to see the repair and for any other repairs.
- Use your skills and experience to carry out a quality job in a safe and efficient way
- Apply sensible Health & Safety in all you do, using risk assessments, method statements and PPE
- Be fully aware of electrical installations zone type and special location requirements.
- Previous use of AMTECH software and be computer literate is desirable, you will be completing all electrical certification electronically as a laptop will be provided
- Be willing to work out of hours to the requirements of the client
- Keep your van clean and tidy such that it is presentable and easy to get to tools and van stock.
Our ideal candidate
As the ideal Electrician, you must have the following skills and experience:
- City & Guilds 2382 17th Edition Electrical Regulations
- City & Guilds 2391 Testing & Inspection or City & Guilds 2394 and 2395
- NVQ 3 in Electrical Installation
- Valid Driving Licence
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in the role of Electrician, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community