|Job Ref:||204540645||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Lincoln||Address:||Post Code:||LN6||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:59|
Hunter Global are recruiting on behalf of a prestigious client in the Lincoln area for a full-time Design Co-ordinator/Design Manager to join our clients Construction Team, who focus on major contracts with a value of £500k to £20m, for a wide range of clients. |
- The successful candidate will be working on a variety of construction projects in the affordable housing, industrial and commercial sectors
- The candidate will have a responsibility of managing the design process, ensuring compliance and maximising value engineering opportunities at both tender and construction phases.
- Remaining at the forefront of latest developments is essential, by ensuring up-to-date knowledge of the relevant standards, regulations, technologies and legislation.
- Design co-ordination experience is essential and knowledge of SAP, CFSH and BREEAM would be an advantage.
44 hours per week
Monday - Friday
Salary is negotiable dependant on experience, skill level and qualifications
- Profit related pay
- Group Personal Pension
- Employee share scheme and opportunities for further training, development and progression.
Hunter Global Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment / and employment business for the supply of temporary & permanent workers.
Key Words; Design Coordinator, designer, dsign manager, construction designer, manager