|Job Ref:||204540727||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Worcester||Address:||Post Code:||WR1||Salary:||£35000/annum Uncapped Commission, Pension, Bonus, Healthca||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:59|
Sales Engineer required for an exciting opportunity with my client who are a world leader in the design and manufacture of electro-mechanical components for a range of industries including medical, automotive & transportation, aerospace, telecommunication and IT & electronics etc. |
This is a great company to work for, they have 3000 people globally and 300 on this site.
This is a great position, you will be managing existing accounts as well as developing new opportunities to deliver profitable growth.
Role: Sales Engineer
Location: The role will be covering the Midlands and South West
Salary/Package: 35k basic, 42k OTE year 1, pension scheme, bonus, healthcare, uncapped commission.
The responsibilities of the Sales Engineer will include:
- Customer-facing sales and business development visits in defined territory & market segments.
- Minimum of 3 full days per week assigned to customer meetings to manage, identify and develop new projects.
- Creative, lateral thinking to generate new ideas that will give value to customers and drive growth.
- Continuous learning of market trends and opportunities.
- Effective use of engineering resources to identify and aggressively drive growth opportunities on new projects and take share from competitors.
- Working in partnership with UK Key Account Managers and Authorised Distributors to facilitate a seamless transition across the business channels.
As Sales Engineer you must have the following:
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a business or technical subject.
- Work experience, preferably within an industrial or technical sales or customer service background.
- Self-assured pro-active personality who can work independently and flexibly.
- Good communicator and strong interpersonal skills