|Job Ref:||204540803||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Lincoln||Address:||Post Code:||LN6||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:00|
Hunter Global are recruiting on behalf of a prestigious client in the Lincoln area for a Quantity Surveyor - Project works to work within the Building Maintenance Services division. |
The successful candidate will be responsible for commercial management of new build and refurbishment projects up to £1.5m.
- Responsibilities will include the control and management of all subcontract and direct departmental costs using a cost analysis software package, raising orders and quantifying and pricing works based on agreed schedules of rates.
- Liaising with the management team and clients on a day-to-day basis
- Responsible for providing accurate cost reports and information on KPIs and trends.
- You must be commercially aware and strive to identify alternative solutions and methods to reduce costs and maximise efficiency
- You must have experience and knowledge of multiple construction methods, strong commercial awareness and the ability to manage your own time and meet tight deadlines.
- A full valid driving licence is also required as the role involves travelling to sites across Lincolnshire and surrounding counties.
- Formal qualifications would be an advantage, although not essential
40 hours per week
Monday - Friday
Salary is negotiable dependant on experience, skill level and qualifications
- Profit related pay
- Group Personal Pension
- Employee share scheme and opportunities for further training, development and progression.
Hunter Global Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment / and employment business for the supply of temporary & permanent workers.
Key Words; quantity surveyor, project surveyor, construction surveyor, manufacturing surveyor