|Job Ref:||204540832||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Uxbridge||Address:||Post Code:||UB10||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum Pension, Healthcare, Car Allowance||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:00|
Design Manager - Uxbridge - £Excellent|
This FTSE 250 group is looking for an experienced Design Manager to join their team based out of their West London office. The company work on a wide range of schemes in the public and private sectors working on schemes across education, health, residential and commercial projects with values upwards of £50million and are famous for their exciting construction projects in the UK.
The main responsibilities for this role will be to co-ordinate and integrate the activities of our external design consultants, assist on pre-construction activities and tender opportunities as well as to manage the activities of external design consultants.
Some of your responsibilities will involve the following:
• Managing the design process during the tender stage
• Agreeing upon all relevant tender information required
• Exploring all opportunities for value engineering and creation
• Managing all external consultants during the design process
• Ensuring all designs are within a strict timetable
• Verify and review the drawings and specifications of all consultants and subcontractors
As part of this company, not only will you be working for a top 10 main contractor but you will also have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting construction projects in the UK, in a fast-paced environment. You will also receive a good remuneration package and flexible benefits