|Job Ref:||204540836||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:00|
IT Manager |
£30,000 - £35,000
One of the leading manufacturers of high quality footwear is looking to add an IT manager to their Northampton based team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing full desktop and network support to their internal customers, analysing and resolving problems and faults occurring in the operation of hardware and software. You will be required to designing new IT solutions, modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new features or improvements, all with the aim of improving business efficiency and productivity. My client is looking for someone with strong problem solving ability and aspirations to undertake large IT projects.
To be considered for the role you must have met the following criteria:
• Minimum 2 years experience in end user support
• Educated to Degree Level or equivalent in a Computer Science related discipline
• Responsible for budget and forecast of the IT department
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experienced in supporting Microsoft packages
• Can troubleshoot and solve problems off their own back
• Proven track record of successfully contributing to projects and delivering IT solutions
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to further advance and build on their already wide and varied skill set and to directly influence the information systems that impact and support the business on a day-to-day basis