|Job Ref:||204540856||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:00|
Multi Skilled Engineer required for a leading manufacturing company based in Leeds. Salary up to C £32,000. Monday to Friday Rotating 6-2/2-10pm|
Arlington Moore Recruitment is recruiting for our successful client who is looking for a Multi Skilled Engineer to work Monday to Friday Rotating 6-2/2-10pm.
Reporting to the Engineering Supervisor you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring all equipment and machinery is operating at maximum efficiency through the repair and maintenance of equipment across the plant
* Reporting and following up any maintenance issues arising from the above to ensure remedial or corrective action taken including detailed reporting of issues on computer based systems and paperwork
* Undertaking projects and installation work including modification of existing equipment and installing new equipment
* Working as part of the operations team to provide maintenance support resulting in optimum availability and performance of production equipment
* Carrying out servicing work to a good standard of engineering practice and all relevant standards and company systems.
Successful Multi Skilled Engineer candidates will ideally have:
* Apprentice training or time served
* Relevant experience
* Electrical experience and qualifications would be ideal
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Training will be provided for the right candidate.
This vacancy has been advertised by Arlington Moore Web Recruit. On this occasion your CV will be passed directly to our client unless your CV states that you already work there or have worked there in the past. Please note that we will try to respond to you, however if you have not heard from us within 14 days then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion