|Job Ref:||204540894||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Plymouth||Address:||Post Code:||PL3||Salary:||£300/day £300 per day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:00|
Senior BI Developer with Qlikview|
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Business Intelligence & Qlikview Developer who can assist in the delivery of various BI solutions including maintaining and extending the Data Warehouse and the companies Qlikview Dashboards.
The successful candidate will have significant development experience on SQL Server's BI platform and Qlikview Designer. They will preferably be educated to degree level and/or have 5+ years of experience in business intelligence. The candidate will also have spent some time developing business intelligence, data warehouse and ETL solutions or analytical applications using the Kimball Methodology.
The candidate must be able to work flexibly under pressure and against tight deadlines in a collaborative fashion. Candidate must be willing travel to other Babcock Sites when required.
• Extensive experience of Data Warehousing / BI design and programming.
• Extensive experience in conceiving, designing and building data warehouse/BI Solutions using the Microsoft platform.
• Extensive experience in Dashboard design using Qlikview.
• Extensive experience at SQL development for Microsoft SQL Server (2012/2014)
• Extensive experience with the Microsoft full BI Stack (SSIS/SSRS/SSAS)
• Extensive experience of Kimball Methodology
• Highly capable at ETL Development (MS SSIS)
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to create and maintain a well-structured environment through development of standards and procedures
• Must be able to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical people
• Must be able to contribute to the architecture of the BI Solution
• Must be engaged throughout the whole Business Intelligence Lifecycle
• Ability to anticipate future needs and challenges
• Knowledge of data visualisation best practices
• Comfortable working solo and in team-based environments
• SSAS, SSRS, and Crystal Reports experience is a plus
• Experience with Qlikview Development and Dash Boarding.
• Experience with Crystal Reports Development.
• Experience of ERP Systems (IFS would be advantageous).
• Experience working with AGILE and Team Foundation Server.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position