|Job Ref:||204539309||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Winchester||Address:||Post Code:||SO23||Salary:||£370 - £400/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:00|
My client, a local authority in Hampshire, is looking for a Sitecore Developer to work on an initial 3 month contract basis. |
In order to be successful in the Sitecore Developer role, candidates must have a minimum of 3 years' hands on experience with Sitecore, ideally trained to a certified level. It is also required that the candidate has advanced .NET development experience/skills.
Purpose of the Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the technical design, build and unit test of the website using Sitecore, and for the technical specification and development of new web features in Sitecore including templates, content approval workflows, reporting and advanced/integrated features.
* Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements.
* Lead the development of new web features within existing Sitecore system and framework.
* Test the website and identify any technical problems.
* Upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
* Version control of developed code.
* Proposing suitable Sitecore based solutions to business requirements in collaboration with the BA team.
* Assist in the creation of appropriate technical documentation.
* Work and communicate proactively as part of a multi disciplinary team.
The Job Holder should have the following skills:
* Advanced skills in Sitecore 8 and MVC approach.
* Advanced .net skills
* Experience with integration of REST web services
* Skills in software programming and graphics.
* Have creativity and imagination.
* Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Keep up to date with advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment.
Please contact Danny Eccles at Service Care Solutions for more information or to apply. Alternatively if this role isn't for you, we do offer a referral bonus of £250 for every new candidate you refer to us that we place in a position for more than 13 weeks. That's £250 just for forwarding a job advert to a friend