|Job Ref:||204539323||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£33000 - £37000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:00|
Maintenance Engineers/ Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers / Maintenance Technicians.|
Genuinely a great opportunity for Maintenance Engineers wanting to work in the food manufacturing industry. We are looking to recruit apprenticeship trained engineers (mechanical or electrically biased) with experience of manufacturing to work for a major food manufacturing business offering mentoring and training to develop your engineering skills into the food manufacturing and packaging sectors.
Large group, established and profitable, investing in their engineering departments.
Mechanical or electrical skills required.
* 1 x position at £33,000 + paid overtime and full company benefits working a continental shift (2 out of 4 weekends off)
* 1 x position at £36,500 on perm continental nights (Electrical quals essential for this role) every other weekend off.
* 1 x position on perm day's continental days, every other weekend off. £33,000
Key skills & attributes required:
* Prepared to work continental shifts.
* Have the drive and enthusiasm to learn and develop.
* Time served Maintenance Engineer.
* Electrical or mechanical skills.
* Ideally experience of Inverters, drives, 3 phase and single phase motors.
* Pneumatics and hydraulics.
* Excellent communicator, able to work within a team and inter departmental.
* Computer literate to ensure updating of PPM schedules and audit compliance.
* Provide quality engineering support to production to enable continuous running of plant and equipment.
* Deliver rapid response to breakdown situations.
* Ensure first time fixes through timely and effective diagnosis of faults.
* Identify improvement areas within the line engineering processes and recommend/implement solutions.
* Demonstrate ability to work unsupervised with a self-confidence to make decisions in the workplace.
* Report on line issues and machine performances as required.
* Carry out installation of plant, equipment and services as required.
* Establish and maintain a sound working relationship with production line staff.
If you are a qualified engineer with experience of maintenance engineering within manufacturing and would like to work within the food industry please contact us, email your CV to call is on (Apply online only) or out of office hours on (Apply online only).
Wagstaff Recruitment - Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Opportunities