|Job Ref:||204539695||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Royston||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£30000 - £37000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:59|
An international organisation that design and manufacture complex instrumentation and machinery urgently require a Quality Engineer to work closely with various internal teams to drive projects forward in a fast paced engineering environment.
As Quality Engineer you will take a lead role in the identification and analysis of root cause of non-conformances and deficiencies, and develop corrective actions from the data. You will also drive internal quality improvement activities and Quality Development Programs.
- You will be responsible for all Quality, Healthy, Safety and Environmental compliance requirements, ensuring all company products meet current standards and legislation
- You will lead the root cause analysis of product failures, non-conformances and deficiencies and develop corrective actions and innovative solutions
- We are looking for motivated Quality Engineers who will drive and implement Quality Development Programs, SOPs, Quality Control Plans and FMEAs
- You will identify process improvements through structured performance assessments
- You will carry out internal and supplier audits as required
- Higher qualification or equivalent experience in an engineering or scientific discipline
- A strong communicator who is able to challenge internal teams to deliver results.
- You will have experience in a similar role within a fast paced manufacturing environment
- You will have experience in establishing and improving QSHE policies