|Job Ref:||204539714||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Royston||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£22000 - £32000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:59|
Test and Inspection Engineer|
We are looking for a Test and inspection Engineer to work on complex bespoke hi-value equipment for an expanding hi-tech engineering organisation who invest heavily into the training and development of staff. Working as a Test and Inspection Engineer you will work on electrical and electronic testing and inspection of finished goods before they are released to the customer. Other responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in root cause analysis of returned products.
- Working on the repair and testing of customer products.
- Perform electrical and electronic testing on all associated equipment.
- Carry out quality inspection on sub modules.
- Evaluate non-conformances relating to product, process and quality systems and then find corrective action and future prevention methods.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure all customer requirements are met.
For this role we are looking for:
- Ideally an engineering qualification in an Electrical or electronic discipline.
- An attitude to learn and develop with a growing comp[any
- Strong electrical skills from within a manufacturing environment.
- Any quality or inspection experience would be a bonus