|Job Ref:||204539726||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Riyadh||Address:||Salary:||£6000 - £8500/month||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:59|
Are you a Mechanical Convoy Supervisor who is looking for an international opportunity? |
Have you been keeping an eye on the Middle Eastern job market?
If you are looking for a role in the MENA region on a prestigious Metro project, this opportunity in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia may be just the ticket.
A tax free salary and generous benefits package probably wouldn't hurt either.
Leave the relocation concerns to me; with flights in and out to the job as well as a return ticket for every year worked to a destination of your choice, you'll have the chance to explore the region. Your VISA and Housing will also be sourced and covered leaving you to focus on your excitement.
* Support the Chief Superintendent so the works can be carried out as per schedule, within the budget, in line with the quality standards and as per health and safety requirements.
* Daily organisation of the plant on site.
* Daily management of operators and plant on his site.
* Production of quality control records.
* Issue daily reports related to staff/labour/plant and progress of the works.
* Reporting to the Chief Superintendent any abnormal situation related HSE, personnel, progress, procurement, plant.
* Brief and insure that the foreman has understood their briefed task perfectly.
* Support and coordinate with the Tools & plant manager to ensure that both regular and corrective maintenance is carried out in a timely way.
* Check that quality requirements are complied with by spot checks. Ensure that non conformities are opened.
* Closely communicate with the survey manager in regard to the needs of the setting outs and other reference points needed for installation of the track components.
* Minimum 5 years experience in (light rail) track works.
* Experience with rail systems on concrete superstructures, experience with mechanized track slab installation.
* Experience with erection of concrete trackslab.
* Basic knowledge of concrete.
* Good knowledge of mechanised track construction methodology.
* Experience with work train management.
To apply simply respond this advert, or send your CV to me at
If you'd like more detail or prefer to introduce yourself before applying I'd be very happy to hear from you on (+44) (Apply online only)