|Job Ref:||204539734||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Stratford||Address:||Salary:||£19948/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:59|
To provide; administration and technical support for a small team of Product Engineers. This role will involve the following duties;
* The creation and maintenance of product construction files.
* To authenticate and verify the validity of product certification and test reports.
* To create and maintain company / product declarations of conformities.
* Maintain product standards and European directive databases.
* Managing departmental communications (email and telephone).
* General office duties.
* Have a basic appreciation of engineering practices.
* Be methodical and have an organised approach to work.
* Should possess basic PC skills and have knowledge of Microsoft Office software and computer based filing systems.
* Possess good communication, numeracy and literacy skills.
Would be an Advantage to Have:
* To have an appreciation of European product standards and Directive legislation.
* To have previous experience of working in an Engineering / Technical environment.
Hours of work and pay:
£8.25 per hour, £19,948 per year
Monday to Thursday, 8am to 6pm
Friday 8am to 5pm
30 minutes lunch break each day (unpaid)
2 x 15 minute breaks each day (paid)
** Apply now to be considered - immediate start available