|Job Ref:||204539853||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Bury St Edmunds||Address:||Post Code:||IP33||Salary:||£8.27 - £9.24/hour DOE||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:12|
Horizon Search and Selection are delighted to be working with a thriving logistics firm who are industry leaders, providing not only warehousing and logistic solutions, but also who work in partnership with their customers to provide tailor-made service solutions including customer service centres, e-commerce and engineering sales.|
To work within the busy Service department, this role will be supporting the Engineering supervisor with regards to fault reporting and the maintenance and repair of baby care products.
Duties of the role include:
• Fault finding
• Fault analysis
• Remedial repairs as per repair manual
• Reporting unseen faults to line supervisor and quality department
• Applying correct defect code
• Accurate reporting
• Maintain working area and tools
• Giving technical advice to retailers, consumers and customer service departments
Key skills and attributes:
• Demonstrable experience in a similar role within engineering or manufacturing
• An excellent ability to problem solve
• Good level of written and verbal skills
• Computer literate
• Good level of secondary education, including Maths, English and Science
• Being able to work on own initiative
• Ability to work proactively and flexibly to ensure contract delivery
• Develop positive working relationships with internal and external
To be considered for this position, please apply through our website or alternatively email Suzanne Mildinhall with an up-to-date copy of your CV today.
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive on a daily basis unfortunately we are unable to provide specific feedback on each application. If you have not been contacted after two weeks from the date of your application unfortunately you may have been unsuccessful. We strive to deliver an excellent service to all of our candidates and as such, should you wish to discover the reason you may have been unsuccessful please don't hesitate to get in touch with us on (Apply online only).
Find us on Facebook, LinkedIn (Horizon Search & Selection Ltd) and Twitter (@Horizon_East) to hear about all of our latest jobs