|Job Ref:||204539956||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Nuneaton||Address:||Post Code:||CV11||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:59|
Internal Sales Executive|
Salary: up to £ 20,000 basic
• Ability to work in an operational/functional matrix organisation
• Must be methodical and organized, and work to high quality standards both as part of a team, and when working individually
• Previous experience in a telesales role or sales oriented environment where customer contact is regular
• Customer Focus
• Used to working in a busy environment and operating as a team member and using own initiative to solve problems.
Skills and Personal Characteristics
• To work in a team and show the ability to demonstrate initiative
• Demonstrates effective communication both in writing and on the phone
• Professional and friendly telephone manner
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to successfully close sales over the phone
• Objection handling within a sales environment
• Customer relationship building with prospective and existing customers
• Effectively prioritises on a daily basis to ensure that targets are achieved
• Motivated to achieve sales targets and possesses the tenacity to succeed
• High level of drive, energy and initiative; proactive, focused, and committed
• Good team player
• Strong work ethic; self starter; results orientated
• The ability to plan, prioritise, anticipate and reactive positively
• Can work under pressure
Dealing with incoming enquiries by phone, email or fax from existing and new customers. Converting hire and sale enquiries into orders. Managing regional customer accounts
Internal Sales Executive will have direct reporting line to the Office Manager.
Working as part of an Internal Sales team within a regional depot you will provide sales information and support to the Area Sales Manager. Build effective relationships with Operational Support Staff in order to provide the customer with a professional and comprehensive service
Working within an Internal Sales Team in the office, taking incoming sales enquiries from customers and converting to an order. Promoting the client's products and services to both new and existing customers via outbound calls. Account managing regional customers.
• Actively promote the Clients products via the telephone. Generating sales opportunities to sign up SME accounts below a value of £9,000 per year.
• Dealing with incoming enquiries from existing clients and prospects by phone, email or fax.
• Plan and prioritise customer/prospect contacts to sure achievement of agreed sales targets.
• Managing regional customer accounts, and building professional working relationships to ensure generation of future sales.
• Closing down lost enquiries effectively.
• Handling and processing inbound hire and sale enquiries and ensuring conversion rate at first call meets set conversion targets.
• Target and bring on board SME company accounts to further enhance client base.
• Provide customers with best-fit accommodation solutions based on current and future requirements.
• Maintain the required volume of outbound calls and maintain agreed standards of response rates on incoming calls.
• Contribute towards achievement of Division EBITDA targets by way of meeting and/or exceeding set targets, objectives and expectations.
• Promoting all product ranges and services to maximise client spend.
• Working on own initiative and providing customers with a quick response to problem solve any potential issues that could prevent a sale.
• Escalating Sales Opportunities to the Area Sales Manager.
• To work in line with company Standard Operating Procedures.
• Providing support to other departments and associated administration functions.
• Responsible for sourcing new leads for the various market sectors.
• Attend training to develop knowledge, sales techniques and personal skills.
Key factors for success (short-term, mid-term and long-term)
Success in 6 months will include:
• Increased Product Knowledge for the business
• Increase knowledge in business needs and budget implications
• Increased competency in Insphire and Navision
• Ability to work on own initiative with limited input from Office Manager
• Competent in 'Selling' skills
• Achievement of sales targets
Success in 1 year will include:
• Fully Competent in the handling of all customer queries
• Fully competent in the processing of data into Insphire and Navision
• Ability to solve customer issues with limited manager support
• Competent Knowledge of the client's Products and Services
• Achieving or exceeding sales targets
Success in 3 years will include:
• Using your skills and knowledge to help develop and train new members of staff
• Open to alternative career opportunities within the Hire division and the broader business
Other considerations (special working conditions, travel requirements, unusual factors)
Flexibility in working hours and approach to work as depot develops and expands
Has proven experience and ability to work effectively with internal and/or external customers