|Job Ref:||204540134||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lancaster||Address:||Post Code:||LA1||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:59|
ROLE: Quantity Surveyor - Student Accommodation - Lancashire|
PACKAGE: Up to £50k basic salary + package including car/car allowance and other benefits
We are currently working with a massively growing building contractor who are looking for a Quantity Surveyor for a new build Student accommodation in Lancashire. For the right person they will offer excellent remuneration as well as unrivalled career development and the opportunity to become a Commercial Manager in the future - as they plan to open a Northern office shortly.
My client are a mid-sized national building contractor, with offices in the Midlands and London and exponentially growing. They specialise in new build, refurbishment and fit-out projects throughout a multitude of different sectors such as residential, commercial, leisure and retail. Projects typically vary from £500k - £7m in value.
• The company are looking for an Quantity Surveyor to be commercial lead on a £5m new build, fairly high-spec' student accommodation scheme in Lancashire.
• The successful Quantity Surveyor will have the opportunity to move onto similar work in the North of England once the scheme is finished.
• The Quantity Surveyor will also have a unique opportunity to become Commercial Manager of the new Northern office when that opens.
- The company is looking for a Quantity Surveyor with main contracting and new build experience - capable of running a job up to £5m +.
- The QS must also have multi-storey project experience (6-8 storey).
If you would like to find out more about this or any other jobs that we are recruiting for at the moment, or to simply have a confidential chat about your next career move, please feel free to contact Jonathan Stewart on NA